Are you thinking about how or whether to use Peep programmes in your organisation or area? If so, then do get in touch to arrange for us to meet you and your colleagues who'll be deciding if and how to use the Programme (free of charge).
We can meet for an hour or two via video-conferencing (or can be face-to-face post-lockdown) to give you an overview and to discuss your questions, such as how Peep programmes can:
- enhance secure attachment, early learning, transitions and school readiness
- build parenting capacity and confidence to strengthen the home learning environment (including optional qualifications for parents)
- be used flexibly in any targeted and/or universal provision
- provide on-going support for Peep-trained practitioners, to maintain and enhance quality
- contribute to a multi-agency approach of identifying, engaging and working with families.
‘Professionals and Peep facilitators have noticed how effective Peep groups have been in accessing families that have previously been perceived to be ‘hard to reach’. Luton continues to value the training opportunities, accreditation support and advice they have received from Peep and value the positive partnership that has developed over the last eight years.’