Data protection and privacy
Peeple is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. In order to provide you with support, Peeple will record the information you have provided on our internal contacts database, which is shared by staff at Peeple and our trading subsidiary Peep Learning Ltd.
1. We will not disclose or provide your details to a third party without your permission.
2. You have the right to see the information about you that is held on our database.
3. You have the right to challenge, have changed and removed the information relating to you.
4. We may compile statistical data from time to time; this will never include references to any individual.
5. In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list. You can subscribe from these at any time.
6. We will never sell or give our mailing list to a commercial organisation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file created by a website and then stored on your computer. You can control if and when you allow cookies to be stored on your machine, and can view or delete any cookies stored.
We use several different types of cookies to allow our visitors and practitioners to have a good experience using our website.
strictly necessary cookies - these are essential to enable you to register and login.
performance cookies - these cookies collect information about how visitors use the website for instance to allow us to see which webpages are viewed the most.
functionality cookies - these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We use Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website. Infomation on these cookies can be found here.
To find out more about cookies there are several websites dedicated to explaining how they work